Slix Australia has 2 different types of fabric technologies that we choose to manufacture our high quality Australian Made swimwear from.
Shopping for a new swimsuit can be confusing, especially if you don’t know what you’re looking for. To best select a swimsuit, you must first determine the right fabric. Each material feels and fits differently in the water, so it is important to choose the right fabric to fit your needs.
Slix Australia's - STAMINA is the next generation of advanced chlorine proof fabric.Designed and engineered specifically to withstand the harsh effects of exposure to chlorinated water, without sacrificing the swimsuits comfort and stretch properties.These qualities are vital elements to competitive and active swimmers. Slix recommends Chlorine resistant for all pool/squad swimmers who train regularly.
- Exceptional wear & durability in chlorinated water
- Superior fit, freedom of movement and comfort
- Fast drying time
- Excellent colour fastness, deep, vibrant, fashion forward colours
- Excellent shape retention
- Sun protection factor UPF 50+
Slix Australia chooses to use high quality Xtra Life LYCRA® fiber fabric for when you want that little bit extra out of your swimwear.
74% Nylon/26% Xtra Life LYCRA® fiber.
- Engineered to have 5-10 times more durability than ordinary spandex
- Provides resistance to suntan lotions, skin oils and chlorine better than conventional fabrics
- Helps resist sagging and bagging, keeping swimwear fitting like new longer
- Great for salt water/ surf life saving
- Great fit and comfort
- Excellent colour fastness
- Superior Shape retention
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Branded LYCRA®
- Perfect for the beach as sand can be removed easily while the garment is dry
- Please Note: This can be worn in the chlorine, however no warranty is given on the life of the costume. As every wearer is different & pools chlorine levels are different. Average life span in chlorine is 4-8 weeks. We recommend our Stamina range for pool swimmers (Please see above).